Thailand Visa Agents In Delhi
Thailand is formerly known as siam is a country at the center of indo china. It is bordered by the north by Burma to the east by Laos and Cambodia, to the south by the Gulf of Thailand to the southeast and the Andaman Sea to the southwest.
Apply for Thailand Visa from India
Indian citizens who are applying for the Thailand visa in India must be taken care of several requirements. They must read all the documents requirement, application form and eligibility criteria for the Thailand visa. The process of visa making by curious international is very easy and fast. You getting complete visa assistance by form filling, customer executives, and instructions for different countries.
Thailand is famous for the white elephants and Lord Buddha. It is a place that blurs the line between real and surreal. Applying visa for Thailand country is one of the easiest ways as compared to another country. Thailand has required a relaxed visa policy. It is a very simple process. If you have been looking for information regarding Thailand visas, then you must know all the Thailand visa requirements.
The first step for an apply visa is to choose between a transit visa, tourist visa or any non-immigrant visa. You need to apply for a tourist visa if you stay in Thailand for some medical reasons and your stay does not exceed the more than two months. These are further specifications require for specific purposes. If you are visiting Thailand for some sports activities than a visa on arrival can be sought in the case and it must not exceed more than 15 days.
Once you have chosen the type of visa that must be required for Thailand visa information. Basic requirements needed for Thailand visa
– You require a Valid passport with at least six-month validity from the date of travel
– 1 Form and 2 photos
– Covering letter and the records of an applicant letter from the employees.
– The document indicates the export transactions or the foreign tourist’s issues by the banks.
– Complete Letter from a company started with a correct objective of visiting Thailand.
– Correspondence document which showing the trading partners in Thailand.
– An invitation letter is given by qualified companies to employ foreigners.
– A complete list of shareholders also needed.
– Employment contract indicating rationalize for hiring the applicant.
– Employment contract indicating the rationale for hiring the applicant
– Company profile that is needed for a business license for business registration.
– Company Profile of the people.
– Details of Business Operation in India.
– Proper business tax, statement of income tax and other business tax.
|Time taken||15-20 working Days|
|Tourist (L – Visa)||Christina Berglund|
|Centro comercial Moctezuma||
|Medical Requirements||Applicant staying for more than 3 months or above age 74 years old-year-old will be going for medical examination which is conducted by the experienced team of doctors prescribed by the embassy after the submission of whole documents.|
|Time taken||15-20 working Days|
|Medical Requirements||Applicant staying for more than 3 months or above age 74 years old year old will be go for medical examination which is conducted by the experience team of doctors prescribed by the embassy after the submission of whole documents.|